Saturday, April 25, 2009

ShOp A hOliCs BeWarE

I get sooooooo bored with all the "Boutiques" popping up all over the place. Most of them have the same blaaaaaahhhh stuff. For months I have been stalking Jen Clyde & her VINTAGE FOX BOUTIQUE in South Jordan's SO JO Salon. Jen is constantly getting new fun stuff and is not afraid to mix it up. Things I would never think of putting together she does and it works! My favorite VFB purchase thus far is my RocKin PeaCe Ring in white & my Hot Yankee's Cap..... NY is encrusted in rhinestones. Who doesn't love a little bling at the baseball field? ps The Daddy's Like the Yankee's Hat....Something about a girl in a SpaRkLeE Baseball Cap
So go visit Jen Clyde at 1098 W. South Jordan Parkway (10600 South) and tell her Loyal Shopper sent you in. VINTAGE FOX BOUTIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment